live-results

Hako Srl – Live Results
Posted by admin On October - 21 - 2014

Betting Odds for Sky Bet Championship:  Huddersfield Town vs. Brighton & Hove Albion

This match between Huddersfield Town and Brighton & Hove Albion is scheduled for October 22, 2014 at the John Smith’s Stadium.  In this match Huddersfield Town with 17th position will receive Brighton & Hove Albion with 20th position in this league.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Huddersfield Town to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are also suggesting win of Huddersfield Town in this match due to their home ground advantage, superior form and higher ranking.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 20 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Huddersfield Town at 30 percent, win of Brighton & Hove Albion at 30 percent and probability of draw at 40 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Brighton & Hove Albion (-3) is inferior to that of Huddersfield Town (-1).  Huddersfield Town won 3, had draw in 1 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They won their last match against Blackpool on October 18, 2014 with score of 4-2.  Brighton & Hove Albion won 1, had draw in 3 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They lost their last match against Middlesbrough on October 18, 2014 with score of 2-1.

As on October 21, 2014 Pinnacle is providing best odds of 2.87 for the win of Huddersfield Town in this match.  Bet365 is providing odds of 3.40 for draw and odds of 2.70 for the win of Brighton & Hove Albion in this match.

 

 

 

Posted by admin On October - 13 - 2014

Betting Odds for English FA Cup: Warrington Town vs. Colwyn Bay

This match between Warrington Town and Colwyn Bay is scheduled for October 15, 2014 at Cantilever Park.  In this match Warrington Town will receive Colwyn Bay in this league.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Warrington Town to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are also suggesting win of Warrington Town in this match due to their home ground advantage and superior form.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Warrington Town at 50 percent, win of Colwyn Bay at 30 percent and probability of draw at 20 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Colwyn Bay (+1) is inferior to that of Warrington Town (+3). Warrington Town won 2 and had draw in 3 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They had a draw in their last match against Colwyn Bay on October 11, 2014 with score of 1-1.  Colwyn Bay won 2, had draw in 2 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They had a draw in their last match against Warrington Town as mentioned above.

As on October 13, 2014 bet365 is providing best odds of 3.40 for the win of Warrington Town, odds of 3.75 for draw and odds of 1.80 for the win of Colwyn Bay in this match.

 

 

Posted by admin On October - 7 - 2014

Betting Odds for English League-2:  Luton Town vs. Southend United

This match between Luton Town and Southend United is scheduled for October 11, 2014 at Kenilworth Road Stadium.  In this match Luton Town with 7th position will play against Southend United with 4th position in this league.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Luton Town to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are also suggesting win of Luton Town in this match due to their home ground advantage.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 16 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Luton Town at 56.3 percent, win of Southend United at 25 percent and probability of draw at 18.8 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Southend United (+3) is superior to that of Luton Town (+2).  Luton Town won 4 and had draw in 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They won their last match against Stevenage on October 4, 2014 with score of 2-1.   Southend United won 4 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They lost their last match against Morecambe on October 4, 2014 with score of 1-0.

As on October 7, 2014 Pinnacle is providing best betting odds of 2.62 for the win of Luton Town and odds of 2.91 for the win of Southend United in this match.  bet365 is providing best betting odds for this match as 3.40 for draw in this match.

 

Posted by admin On October - 1 - 2014

Betting Odds for UEFA Champions League:  Zenit vs. Monaco

This match between Zenit and Monaco is scheduled for October 2, 2014 at Stadion Petrovskj.  In this match Zenit with 1st position in Group C will play against Monaco with 2nd position of the same group in this league.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Zenit to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are also suggesting win of Zenit in this match due to their home ground advantage, superior form and higher ranking.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Zenit at 50 percent, win of Monaco at 20 percent and probability of draw at 30 in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Monaco (+1) is inferior to that of Zenit (+3).  Zenit won 4 and had draw in 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They had a draw in their last match against Monaco on September 27, 2014 with score of 0-0.  Monaco won 3 and lost 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They lost their last match against Nice on September 27, 2014 with score of 1-0.

As on October 1, 2014 bet365 is providing best betting odds for this match as 1.70 for the win of Zenit in this match.  Pinnacle is providing best odds 3.94 for draw and odds of 5.79 for the win of Monaco in this match.

 

 

Posted by admin On September - 24 - 2014

Betting Odds for Barclays Premier League:  Sunderland vs. Swansea City

This match between Sunderland and Swansea City is scheduled for September 27, 2014 at Stadium of Light.  In this match Sunderland with 17th position will play against Swansea City with 5th position in this league.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Sunderland to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are suggesting win of Swansea City in this match due to their superior form and higher ranking.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 10 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Sunderland at 10 percent, win of Swansea City at 50 percent and probability of draw at 40 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Swansea City (+1) is superior to that of Sunderland (-1).  Sunderland won 1, had draw in 3 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They had a draw in their last match against Burnley on September 20, 2014 with score of 0-0.  Swansea City won 3 and lost 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They lost their last match against Southampton on September 20, 2014 with score of 1-0.

As on September 24, 2014 Pinnacle is providing best betting odds for this match as 2.86 for the win of Sunderland, odds of 3.32 for draw and odds of 2.71 for the win of Swansea City in this match.

 

Posted by admin On September - 18 - 2014

Betting Odds for Italian Serie-A:  Cesena vs. Empoli

This match between Cesena and Empoli is scheduled for September 20, 2014 at Stadio Dino Manuzzi.  In this match Cesena with 12th position will play against Empoli with 20th position in this series.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Cesena to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are suggesting win of Empoli in this match due to their superior form.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 10 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Cesena at 20 percent, win of Empoli at 50 percent and probability of draw at 30 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Empoli (-2) is inferior to that of Cesena (0).  Cesena won 2, had draw in 2 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They lost their last match against Lazio on September 14, 2014 with score of 3-0.  Empoli won 3 and lost 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They lost their last match against Roma on September 13, 2014 with score of 1-0.

As on September 18, 2014 Pinnacle is providing best betting odds for this match as 2.95 for win of Cesena and odds of 2.77 for the win of Empoli in this match.  Winner.com is providing best odds of 3.25 for draw in this match.

Posted by admin On September - 12 - 2014

Betting Odds for German Bundesliga:  Borussia Dortmund vs. Freiburg

This match between Borussia Dortmund and Freiburg is scheduled for September 13, 2014. In this match Borussia Dortmund with 8th position will receive Freiburg with 14th position in this league at Signal-Iduna Park.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Borussia Dortmund to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams are also suggesting win of Borussia Dortmund in this match due to their home ground advantage, higher ranking and superior form.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 30 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Borussia Dortmund at 63.3 percent, win of Freiburg at 10 percent and probability of draw at 26.7 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Freiburg (-1) is inferior to that of Borussia Dortmund (0).  Borussia Dortmund won 3 and lost 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They won their last match against Augsburg on August 30, 2014 with score of 3-2.   Freiburg won 2, had draw in 2 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They had a draw in their last match against Borussia M’gladbach on August 31, 2014 with score of 0-0.

As on September 12, 2014, Pinnacle is providing best odds of 1.277 for the win of Borussia Dortmund, odds of 6.59 for draw and odds of 11.75 for the win of Freiburg in this match. 

 

 

 

Posted by admin On September - 5 - 2014

Betting Odds for Japan J-League Cup: Gamba Osaka vs. Vissel Kobe

This match between Gamba Osaka and Vissel Kobe is scheduled for September 7, 2014 at Expo’70 Commemorative Stadium.  In this match Gamba Osaka with 1st position in Group A will play against Vissel Kobe with 2nd position in the same group of this league.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Gamba Osaka to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are also suggesting win of Gamba Osaka in this match due to their home ground advantage and higher ranking.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 25 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Gamba Osaka at 44 percent, win of Vissel Kobe at 24 percent and probability of draw at 32 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Vissel Kobe (+2) is at par to that of Gamba Osaka (+2). Gamba Osaka won 2, had draw in 2 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They had a draw in their last match against Vissel Kobe on September 3, 2014 with score of 1-1.  Vissel Kobe won 3, had draw in 1 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They had a draw in their last match against Gamba Osaka as mentioned earlier.

As on September 5, 2014, 188Bet is providing best odds of 1.75 for the win of Gamba Osaka; bet365 is providing odds of 3.60 for draw and 10 Bet is providing best odds of 4.30 for the win of Vissel Kobe in this match. 

 

 

Posted by admin On August - 29 - 2014

Betting Odds for German Bundesliga:  Werder Bremen vs. Hoffenheim

This match between Werder Bremen and Hoffenheim is scheduled for August 30, 2014 at Weserstadion.  In this match Werder Bremen with 9th position will play against Hoffenheim with 2nd position in this league.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Werder Bremen to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are suggesting win of Hoffenheim in this match due to their superior form and higher ranking.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 13 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Werder Bremen at 61.5 percent, win of Hoffenheim at 7.7 percent and probability of draw at 30.8 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Hoffenheim (+1) is superior to that of Werder Bremen (0).  Werder Bremen won 2, had draw in 2 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They had a draw in their last match against Hertha BSC on August 23, 2014 with score of 2-2.   Hoffenheim won 4 and had draw in 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They won their last match against Augsburg on August 23, 2014 with score of 2-0.

As on August 29, 2014 Pinnacle is providing best betting odds of 3.56 for the win of Werder Bremen and odds of 3.77 for draw.  William Hill is providing odds of 2.20 for the win of Hoffenheim in this match.

 

Posted by admin On August - 22 - 2014

Betting Odds for German Bundesliga: Hannover 96 vs. Schalke 04

This match between Hannover 96 and Schalke 04 is scheduled for August 23, 2014 at
HDI Arena.  In this match Hannover 96 with 9th position will play against Schalke 04 with 15th position in this league.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Hannover 96 to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are suggesting win of Schalke04 in this match based on their previous game results.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 51 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Hannover 96 at 27.5 percent, win of Schalke 04 at 54.4 percent and probability of draw at 17.6 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Schalke 04 (0) is at par to that of Hannover 96 (0). Hannover 96 won 3 and had draw in 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They won their last match against Astoria Walldorf on August 16, 2014 with score of 3-1.   Schalke 04 had draw in 1 and lost 4 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They lost their last match against Dynamo Dresden on August 19, 2014 with score of 2-1.

As on August 22, 2014 Pinnacle is providing best betting odds for this match as 3.13 for the win of Hannover 96, odds of 3.54 for draw and odds of 2.40 for win of Schalke 04 in this match.

 

Utilizzando il sito, accetti raccolta ed uso dei cookie da parte nostra. maggiori informazioni

Cookie Policy

Uso dei Cookies in questo sito

Nella presente cookie policy viene descritto l'utilizzo dei cookies di questo sito. Titolare del trattamento dei dati personali è il soggetto cui fa riferimento il sito stesso, individuato nella home page del sito stesso

Che cos'è un cookie?

I cookie sono porzioni di informazioni che il sito Web inserisce nel tuo dispositivo di navigazione quando visiti una pagina. Possono comportare la trasmissione di informazioni tra il sito Web e il tuo dispositivo, e tra quest'ultimo e altri siti che operano per conto nostro o in privato, conformemente a quanto stabilito nella rispettiva Informativa sulla privacy. Possiamo utilizzare i cookie per riunire le informazioni che raccogliamo su di te. Puoi decidere di ricevere un avviso ogni volta che viene inviato un cookie o di disabilitare tutti i cookie modificando le impostazioni del browser. Disabilitando i cookie, tuttavia, alcuni dei nostri servizi potrebbero non funzionare correttamente e non potrai accedere a numerose funzionalità pensate per ottimizzare la tua esperienza di navigazione nel sito. Per maggiori informazioni sulla gestione o la disabilitazione dei cookie del browser, consulta l'ultima sezione della presente Politica sui cookie. Utilizziamo varie tipologie di cookie con funzioni diverse. Ci riserviamo di pubblicare una tabella periodicamente aggiornata per indicare i tipi di cookie utilizzati e i riferimenti utili per conoscere le specifiche finalità di utilizzo. Qui di seguito riportiamo una descrizione sintetica delle principali tipologie di cookie tecnicamente utilizzabili. Per fornirti ogni utile informazione sui cookie e sul loro utilizzo anche solo potenziale e per sapere come modificare il settaggio del tuo browser relativamente all'uso dei cookie ti invitiamo a leggere questa descrizione dettagliata. Cookie di sessione e permanenti Preliminarmente precisiamo che la durata dei dei cookie installati può essere limitato alla sessione di navigazione o estendesi per un tempo maggiore anche dopo che l'ustente ha abbandonato il sito visitato. Privilegiamo l'uso di c.d. cookie di sessione (che non vengono memorizzati in modo persistente sul computer dell'utente e svaniscono con la chiusura del browser) permette la trasmissione di identificativi di sessione (costituiti da numeri casuali generati dal server) necessari per consentire l'esplorazione sicura ed efficiente del sito. I c.d. cookies di sessione utilizzati in questo sito evitano il ricorso ad altre tecniche informatiche potenzialmente pregiudizievoli per la riservatezza della navigazione degli utenti e non consentono l'acquisizione di dati personali identificativi dell'utente.

1. Cookie tecnici

Questi cookie sono fondamentali per poter navigare sul sito Web e utilizzare alcune funzionalità. Senza i cookie strettamente necessari, i servizi online che normalmente sono offerti dal sito, potrebbero non essere accessibili se la loro erogazione si basa esclusivamente su cookie di questa natura. Infatti i cookie di questo tipo permettono all’utente di navigare in modo efficiente tra le pagine di un sito web e di utilizzare le diverse opzioni e servizi proposti. Consentono, ad esempio di identificare una sessione, accedere ad aree riservate, ricordare gli elementi che compongono una richiesta formulata in precedenza, perfezionare un ordine di acquisto o la memorizzazione di un preventivo. Non è necessario fornire il consenso per i cookie tecnici, poiché sono indispensabili per assicurarti i servizi richiesti.  E' possibile bloccare o rimuovere i cookie tecnici modificando la configurazione delle opzioni del proprio browser. Se si disattivano o eliminando i cookie stessi. Tuttavia eseguendo queste operazioni, è possibile che non si riesca ad accedere a determinate aree del sito web o ad utilizzare alcuni dei servizi offerti. Per ulteriori informazioni ci rifacciamo all'informativa sulla privacy del sito.

2. Cookie per l'analisi delle prestazioni

È possibile che da parte nostra o dei i fornitori di servizi che operano per nostro conto vengano inseriti dei cookie per le prestazioni nel tuo dispositivo di navigazione. Le informazioni raccolte mediante i cookie per le prestazioni sono utilizzate esclusivamente da noi o nel nostro interesse. I cookie per le prestazioni raccolgono informazioni anonime relative al modo in cui gli utenti utilizzano il sito Web e le sue varie funzionalità. Ad esempio, i nostri cookie per le prestazioni raccolgono informazioni in merito alle pagine del sito che visiti più spesso e alle nostre pubblicità che compaiono su altri siti Web con cui interagisci, oltre a verificare se apri e leggi le comunicazioni che ti inviamo e se ricevi messaggi di errore. Le informazioni raccolte possono essere utilizzate per personalizzare la tua esperienza online mostrando contenuti specifici. I cookie per le prestazioni servono anche per limitare il numero di visualizzazioni di uno stesso annuncio pubblicitario. I nostri cookie per le prestazioni non raccolgono informazioni di carattere personale. Un collegamento alla nostra Cookie Policy è disponibile tramite un link presente nel sito. Continuando a utilizzare questo sito Web e le sue funzionalità, autorizzi noi (e gli inserzionisti esterni di questo sito Web) a inserire cookie per le prestazioni nel tuo dispositivo di navigazione. Per eliminare o gestire i cookie per le prestazioni, consultare l'ultima sezione della presente Cookie Policy. In particolare il sito può utilizzare Google Analytics che è uno strumento di analisi di Google che aiuta i proprietari di siti web e app a capire come i visitatori interagiscono con i contenuti di loro proprietà. Si può utilizzare un set di cookie per raccogliere informazioni e generare statistiche di utilizzo del sito web senza identificazione personale dei singoli visitatori da parte di Google. Oltre a generare rapporti sulle statistiche di utilizzo dei siti web, il tag pixel di Google Analytics può essere utilizzato, insieme ad alcuni cookie per la pubblicità descritti sopra, per consentirci di mostrare risultati più pertinenti nelle proprietà di Google (come la Ricerca Google) e in tutto il Web. Per ulteriori informazioni è possibile consultare questo sito cookie di Analytics e privacy.

3. Cookie di profilazione

Ci riserviamo la possibilità di utillizzare da parte nostra (o dei i fornitori di servizi che operano per nostro conto) cookie di profilazione per memorizzare le scelte effettuata (preferenza della lingua, paese o altre impostazioni online) e per fornire le funzionalità personalizzate od ottimizzate che presumiamo possano essere preferite dall'utente o per memorizzare le sue abitudini e preferenze manifestate durante la navigazione. I cookie di profilazione possono essere utilizzati per offrirti servizi online, per inviarti pubblicità che tenga conto dei tuoi interessi o per evitare che ti vengano offerti servizi che hai rifiutato in passato. Peraltro informiamo che tecnicamente è possibile autorizzare inserzionisti o terze parti a fornire contenuti e altre esperienze online tramite questo sito Web. In questo caso, la terza parte in questione potrebbe inserire i propri cookie di profilazione nel tuo dispositivo e utilizzarli, in modo analogo a noi, al fine di fornirti funzionalità personalizzate e ottimizzare la tua esperienza d'uso. Selezionando opzioni e impostazioni personalizzate o funzionalità ottimizzate in base alle preferenze manifestate dall'utente, si autorizza l'utilizzo da parte nostra dei cookie di profilazione necessari a offrirti tali esperienze. Eliminando i cookie di profilazione, le preferenze o le impostazioni selezionate non verranno memorizzate per visite future. Nel caso in cui vengano utilizzati cookie di parti terze ci riserviamo di indicare dettagliatamente i link alle informative predisposte da tali soggetti. Il sito può utilizzare strumenti di remarketing di parti terze. In tal caso alcune pagine del sito possono includere un codice definito "codice remarketing". Questo codice permette di leggere e configurare i cookie del browser al fine di determinare quale tipo di annuncio visualizzerai, in funzione dei dati relativi alla tu visita al sito, quali per esempio il circuito di navigazione scelto, le pagine effettivamente visitate o le azioni compiute all'interno delle stesse. Le liste di remarketing così create sono conservate in un database dei server di Google in cui si conservano tutti gli ID dei cookie associati ad ogni lista o categoria di interessi. Le informazioni ottenute consentono di identificare solo il browser, dato che con queste informazioni la parte terza non è in grado di identificare l'utente. Questi strumenti consentono di pubblicare annunci personalizzati in base alle visite degli utenti al nostro sito. L’autorizzazione alla raccolta e all’archiviazione dei dati può essere revocata in qualsiasi momento. L’utente può disattivare l’utilizzo dei cookie da parte di Google attraverso le specifiche opzioni di impostazione dei diversi browser. In particolare questi sono i principali strumenti di remarketing che potremmo utilizzare: Google Adwords Per maggiori informazioni sul Remarketing di Google è possibile visitare la pagina https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2454000?hl=it&ref_topic=2677326 Per maggiori informazioni sulle Norme e Principi Google per la Privacy è possibile visitare la pagina http://www.google.it/policies/technologies/ads/ Bing Ads Per maggiori informazioni sul Remarketing di Microsoft è possibile visitare la pagina http://choice.microsoft.com/it-IT Per maggiori informazioni sulle Norme e Principi di Microsoft per la Privacy è possibile visitare la pagina http://www.microsoft.com/privacystatement/it-it/bingandmsn/default.aspx Facebook Ads Per maggiori informazioni sul Remarketing di Facebook è possibile visitare la pagina https://www.facebook.com/help/1505060059715840

Visitatori registrati

Ci riserviamo il diritto di analizzare le attività online dei visitatori registrati sui nostri siti Web e sui servizi online tramite l'uso dei cookie e di altre tecnologie di tracciabilità. Se hai scelto di ricevere comunicazioni da parte nostra, possiamo utilizzare i cookie e altre tecnologie di tracciabilità per personalizzare le future comunicazioni in funzione dei tuoi interessi. Inoltre, ci riserviamo il diritto di utilizzare cookie o altre tecnologie di tracciabilità all'interno delle comunicazioni che ricevi da noi (ad esempio, per sapere se queste sono state lette o aperte o per rilevare con quali contenuti hai interagito e quali collegamenti hai aperto), in modo da rendere le comunicazioni future più rispondenti ai tuoi interessi. Se non desideri più ricevere comunicazioni mirate, puoi fare clic sul collegamento per l'annullamento dell'iscrizione, disponibile nelle nostre comunicazioni, o accedere al tuo account per revocare il consenso all'invio di comunicazioni a fini di marketing. Se non desideri più ricevere comunicazioni pubblicitarie personalizzate in base alla tua attività online su questo e altri siti Web, segui le istruzioni sopra riportate (per gli annunci pubblicitari mirati). Abilitazione/disabilitazione di cookie tramite il browser Esistono diversi modi per gestire i cookie e altre tecnologie di tracciabilità. Modificando le impostazioni del browser, puoi accettare o rifiutare i cookie o decidere di ricevere un messaggio di avviso prima di accettare un cookie dai siti Web visitati. Ti ricordiamo che disabilitando completamente i cookie nel browser potresti non essere in grado di utilizzare tutte le nostre funzionalità interattive. Se utilizzi più computer in postazioni diverse, assicurati che ogni browser sia impostato in modo da soddisfare le tue preferenze. Puoi eliminare tutti i cookie installati nella cartella dei cookie del tuo browser. Ciascun browser presenta procedure diverse per la gestione delle impostazioni. Fai clic su uno dei collegamenti sottostanti per ottenere istruzioni specifiche. Se non utilizzi nessuno dei browser sopra elencati, seleziona "cookie" nella relativa sezione della guida per scoprire dove si trova la tua cartella dei cookie.

Eliminazione dei cookie Flash

Fai clic sul collegamento qui di seguito per modificare le tue impostazioni relative ai cookie Flash. Disabilitazione dei cookie Flash Attivazione e disattivazione dei cookies tramite servizi di terzi Oltre a poter utilizzare gli strumenti previsti dal browser per attivare o disattivare i singoli cookies, informiamo che il sito www.youronlinechoices.com riporta l'elenco dei principali provider che lavorano con i gestori dei siti web per raccogliere e utilizzare informazioni utili alla fruizione della pubblicità comportamentale. Tenuto conto che è possibile che nel corso del tempo vengano installati cookie di profilazione di terze parte, puoi verificarli facilmente e scegliere se accettarli o meno accedendo al sito www.youronlinechoices.com/it Puoi disattivare o attivare tutte le società o in alternativa regolare le tue preferenze individualmente per ogni società. In particolare per compiere con facilità questa operazione puoi utilizzare lo strumento che trovi nella pagina www.youronlinechoices.com/it/le-tue-scelte e controllare agevolmente le tue preferenze sulla pubblicità comportamentale. Ulteriori informazioni utili sui cookie sono disponibili a questi indirizzi:

Chiudi