live-results

Hako Srl – Live Results
Posted by admin On October - 13 - 2014

Betting Odds for English FA Cup: Warrington Town vs. Colwyn Bay

This match between Warrington Town and Colwyn Bay is scheduled for October 15, 2014 at Cantilever Park.  In this match Warrington Town will receive Colwyn Bay in this league.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Warrington Town to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are also suggesting win of Warrington Town in this match due to their home ground advantage and superior form.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Warrington Town at 50 percent, win of Colwyn Bay at 30 percent and probability of draw at 20 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Colwyn Bay (+1) is inferior to that of Warrington Town (+3). Warrington Town won 2 and had draw in 3 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They had a draw in their last match against Colwyn Bay on October 11, 2014 with score of 1-1.  Colwyn Bay won 2, had draw in 2 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They had a draw in their last match against Warrington Town as mentioned above.

As on October 13, 2014 bet365 is providing best odds of 3.40 for the win of Warrington Town, odds of 3.75 for draw and odds of 1.80 for the win of Colwyn Bay in this match.

 

 

Posted by admin On October - 7 - 2014

Betting Odds for English League-2:  Luton Town vs. Southend United

This match between Luton Town and Southend United is scheduled for October 11, 2014 at Kenilworth Road Stadium.  In this match Luton Town with 7th position will play against Southend United with 4th position in this league.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Luton Town to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are also suggesting win of Luton Town in this match due to their home ground advantage.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 16 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Luton Town at 56.3 percent, win of Southend United at 25 percent and probability of draw at 18.8 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Southend United (+3) is superior to that of Luton Town (+2).  Luton Town won 4 and had draw in 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They won their last match against Stevenage on October 4, 2014 with score of 2-1.   Southend United won 4 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They lost their last match against Morecambe on October 4, 2014 with score of 1-0.

As on October 7, 2014 Pinnacle is providing best betting odds of 2.62 for the win of Luton Town and odds of 2.91 for the win of Southend United in this match.  bet365 is providing best betting odds for this match as 3.40 for draw in this match.

 

Posted by admin On August - 15 - 2014

Betting Odds for English Championship:  Birmingham City vs Brighton & Hove Albion

This match between Birmingham City and Brighton & Hove Albion is scheduled for August 16, 2014 at St. Andrews Stadium.  In this match Birmingham City with 20th position will play against Brighton & Hove Albion with 17th position in this championship.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Birmingham City to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are suggesting win of Brighton & Hove Albion in this match.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 14 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Birmingham City at 28.6 percent, win of Brighton & Hove Albion at 21.4 percent and probability of draw at 50 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Brighton & Hove Albion is inferior to that of Birmingham City.  Birmingham City won 4 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They won their last match against Cambridge Untied on August 13, 2014 with score of 3-1 (E).   Brighton & Hove Albion won 1, had draw in 1 and lost 3 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They won their last match against Cheltenham Town on August 13, 2014 with score of 2-0.

As on August 15, 2014 Pinnacle is providing best betting odds for this match as 3.31 for the win of Birmingham City and 2.42 for the win of Brighton & Hove Albion in this match.  Bet365 is providing best odds of 3.30 for draw in this match.

 

 

Posted by admin On August - 15 - 2014

This match between AFC Bournemouth and Brentford is scheduled for August 16, 2014 at The Gold Sands Stadium.  In this match AFC Bournemouth with 1st position will play against Brentford with 13th position in this championship.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of AFC Bournemouth to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are also suggesting win of AFC Bournemouth in this match due to their home ground advantage, superior form and higher ranking.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 33 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of AFC Bournemouth at 36.4 percent, win of Brentford at 39.4 percent and probability of draw at 24.2 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Brentford is inferior to that of AFC Bournemouth.  AFC Bournemouth won all of the last 5 matches played by them.  They won their last match against Exeter City on August 13, 2014 with score of 2-0.   Brentford won 3, had draw in 1 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They won their last match against Dagenham & Redbridge on August 13, 2014 with score of 6-6 (P).

As on August 15, 2014 Pinnacle is providing best betting odds for this match as 3.44 for the win of AFC Bournemouth and 4.57 for the win of Brentford in this match.  Bet365 is providing best odds of 3.75 for draw in this match.

 

 

Posted by admin On April - 29 - 2014

Betting Odds for English Championship:  Blackburn Rovers vs. Wigan Athletic

This match between Blackburn Rovers and Wigan Athletic is scheduled for May 3, 2014 at Ewood Park.  In this match Blackburn Rovers with 8th position will play against Wigan Athletic with 6th position in this championship.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Blackburn Rovers to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are also suggesting win of Blackburn Rovers in this match due to their home ground advantage

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 15 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting the win of Blackburn Rovers at 46.7 percent, win of Wigan Athletic at 33.3 percent and probability of draw at 20 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Wigan Athletic (+6) is superior to that of Blackburn Rovers (+4). Blackburn Rovers won 3 and had draw in 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They won their last match against Charlton Athletics on April 26, 2014 with score of 3-1.  Wigan Athletic won 1 and lost 4 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They recently lost a match against Blackpool on April 26, 2014 with score of 2-0.

As on April 29, 2014 Betfair is providing best betting odds for this match as 2.37 for the win of Blackburn Rovers, 3.25 for draw and 2.9 for the win of Wigan Athletic in this match.

 

Posted by admin On March - 19 - 2014

Betting Odds for English Championship: Derby County vs. Nottingham Forest

This match between Derby County and Nottingham Forest is scheduled for March 22, 2014 at iPro Stadium.  In this match Derby County with 3rd position will play against Nottingham Forest with 6th position in this championship.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Derby County to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are also suggesting win of Derby County in this match due to their home ground advantage, superior forma and higher ranking. 

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 55 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting the win of Derby County at 32.7 percent, win of Nottingham Forest at 38.2 and probability of draw at 29.1 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Nottingham Forest (+7) is inferior to that of Derby County (+9).  Derby County won 1, had draw in 2 and lost 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They had a draw in their last match against Reading on March 15, 2014 when both sides failed to score.  Nottingham Forest had draw in 2 and lost 3 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They recently had a draw in a match against Doncaster Rovers on March 15, 2014 when both teams failed to score.

As on February 19, 2014 Betfair is providing best betting odds for this match in this article as 2.1 for the win of Derby County, 3.4 for draw and 3.3 for the win of Nottingham Forest in this match.

 

 

Posted by admin On March - 4 - 2014

Football Predictions for English Championship: Yeovil Town vs. Sheffield Wednesday

This match between Yeovil Town and Sheffield Wednesday is scheduled for March 8, 2014 at Huish Park Stadium.  In this match Yeovil Town with 23rd position will play against Sheffield Wednesday with 15th position in this championship.  Majority of football predictions by various online betting sites are giving odds which seems to favor Sheffield Wednesday to win this match.  The betting prediction of this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, is also suggesting win of Sheffield Wednesday in this match due to their superior form and higher ranking. 

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 3 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting football prediction for the win of Sheffield Wednesday at 40 percent and probability of draw at 60 percent in this match. 

The performance chart analysis of both teams suggests that the form of Sheffield Wednesday (-2) is superior to that of Yeovil Town (-12).  Yeovil Town won 1, had draw in 3 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They had a draw in their last match against Reading on March 1, 2014 with score of 1-1.  Sheffield Wednesday won 2 and lost 3 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They recently won a match against Middlesbrough on March 1, 2014 with score of 1-0.

As on March 04, 2014 Betfair is providing best odds as per football predictions for this match as 2.75 for the win of Yeovil Town, 3.25 for draw and 2.5 for the win of Sheffield Wednesday in this match.

 

Posted by admin On February - 20 - 2014

Football Betting Tips for English Championship: Reading vs. Blackburn Rovers

This match between Reading and Blackburn Rovers is scheduled for February 22, 2014 at Madejski Stadium.  In this match Reading with 6th position will play against Blackburn Rovers with 10th position in this championship.  Majority of football betting tips given by various online betting sites are in favor of Reading to win this match.  The football betting tips for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, is also suggesting win of Reading in this match due to their home ground advantage, superior form and higher ranking. 

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting the win of Blackburn Rovers at 40 percent and probability of draw at 60 percent in this match. 

The football betting tips in this article also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Blackburn Rovers (+2) is inferior to that of Reading (+5).  Reading won 3 and lost 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They won their last match against Queens Park Rangers on February 16, 2014 with score of 3-1.  Blackburn Rovers won 1, had draw in 3 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They recently had a draw in a match against Middlesbrough on February 8, 2014 when both sides failed to score.

As on February 20, 2014 Betfair is providing best odds supporting football betting tips for this match in this article as 2.05 for the win of Reading, 3.4 for draw and 3.4 for the win of Blackburn Rovers in this match.

 

 

Posted by admin On September - 12 - 2013

English Championship Betting Prediction: Bournemouth AFC vs. Blackpool

This match between Bournemouth AFC and Blackpool is scheduled for September 14, 2013 at Seward Stadium.  In this match Bournemouth AFC with 6th position will play against Blackpool with 1st position in this championship.  Majority of online betting sites are giving odds which seems to favor Bournemouth AFC to win this match thus corroborating the betting prediction of Bournemouth AFC to win this match due to their home ground advantage. 

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 24 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting betting prediction for the win of Bournemouth AFC at 25 percent, win of Blackpool at 45.8 percent and probability of draw at 29.2 percent in this match. 

The performance chart analysis of both teams suggests that the form of Blackpool (+4) is superior to that of Bournemouth AFC (+1).  Bournemouth AFC won 2 and lost 3 out of last 5 matches played by them.  They recently won a match against Doncaster Rovers on August 31, 2013 with score of 1-0.  Blackpool won 3, had draw in 1 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They won their last match against Watford on August 31, 2013 with score of 1-0.

As on September 12, 2013, Betfair is providing best odds for this match as 2.37 for the win of Bournemouth AFC, 2.9 for the win of Blackpool and 3.25 for a draw in this match.

Utilizzando il sito, accetti raccolta ed uso dei cookie da parte nostra. maggiori informazioni

Cookie Policy

Uso dei Cookies in questo sito

Nella presente cookie policy viene descritto l'utilizzo dei cookies di questo sito. Titolare del trattamento dei dati personali è il soggetto cui fa riferimento il sito stesso, individuato nella home page del sito stesso

Che cos'è un cookie?

I cookie sono porzioni di informazioni che il sito Web inserisce nel tuo dispositivo di navigazione quando visiti una pagina. Possono comportare la trasmissione di informazioni tra il sito Web e il tuo dispositivo, e tra quest'ultimo e altri siti che operano per conto nostro o in privato, conformemente a quanto stabilito nella rispettiva Informativa sulla privacy. Possiamo utilizzare i cookie per riunire le informazioni che raccogliamo su di te. Puoi decidere di ricevere un avviso ogni volta che viene inviato un cookie o di disabilitare tutti i cookie modificando le impostazioni del browser. Disabilitando i cookie, tuttavia, alcuni dei nostri servizi potrebbero non funzionare correttamente e non potrai accedere a numerose funzionalità pensate per ottimizzare la tua esperienza di navigazione nel sito. Per maggiori informazioni sulla gestione o la disabilitazione dei cookie del browser, consulta l'ultima sezione della presente Politica sui cookie. Utilizziamo varie tipologie di cookie con funzioni diverse. Ci riserviamo di pubblicare una tabella periodicamente aggiornata per indicare i tipi di cookie utilizzati e i riferimenti utili per conoscere le specifiche finalità di utilizzo. Qui di seguito riportiamo una descrizione sintetica delle principali tipologie di cookie tecnicamente utilizzabili. Per fornirti ogni utile informazione sui cookie e sul loro utilizzo anche solo potenziale e per sapere come modificare il settaggio del tuo browser relativamente all'uso dei cookie ti invitiamo a leggere questa descrizione dettagliata. Cookie di sessione e permanenti Preliminarmente precisiamo che la durata dei dei cookie installati può essere limitato alla sessione di navigazione o estendesi per un tempo maggiore anche dopo che l'ustente ha abbandonato il sito visitato. Privilegiamo l'uso di c.d. cookie di sessione (che non vengono memorizzati in modo persistente sul computer dell'utente e svaniscono con la chiusura del browser) permette la trasmissione di identificativi di sessione (costituiti da numeri casuali generati dal server) necessari per consentire l'esplorazione sicura ed efficiente del sito. I c.d. cookies di sessione utilizzati in questo sito evitano il ricorso ad altre tecniche informatiche potenzialmente pregiudizievoli per la riservatezza della navigazione degli utenti e non consentono l'acquisizione di dati personali identificativi dell'utente.

1. Cookie tecnici

Questi cookie sono fondamentali per poter navigare sul sito Web e utilizzare alcune funzionalità. Senza i cookie strettamente necessari, i servizi online che normalmente sono offerti dal sito, potrebbero non essere accessibili se la loro erogazione si basa esclusivamente su cookie di questa natura. Infatti i cookie di questo tipo permettono all’utente di navigare in modo efficiente tra le pagine di un sito web e di utilizzare le diverse opzioni e servizi proposti. Consentono, ad esempio di identificare una sessione, accedere ad aree riservate, ricordare gli elementi che compongono una richiesta formulata in precedenza, perfezionare un ordine di acquisto o la memorizzazione di un preventivo. Non è necessario fornire il consenso per i cookie tecnici, poiché sono indispensabili per assicurarti i servizi richiesti.  E' possibile bloccare o rimuovere i cookie tecnici modificando la configurazione delle opzioni del proprio browser. Se si disattivano o eliminando i cookie stessi. Tuttavia eseguendo queste operazioni, è possibile che non si riesca ad accedere a determinate aree del sito web o ad utilizzare alcuni dei servizi offerti. Per ulteriori informazioni ci rifacciamo all'informativa sulla privacy del sito.

2. Cookie per l'analisi delle prestazioni

È possibile che da parte nostra o dei i fornitori di servizi che operano per nostro conto vengano inseriti dei cookie per le prestazioni nel tuo dispositivo di navigazione. Le informazioni raccolte mediante i cookie per le prestazioni sono utilizzate esclusivamente da noi o nel nostro interesse. I cookie per le prestazioni raccolgono informazioni anonime relative al modo in cui gli utenti utilizzano il sito Web e le sue varie funzionalità. Ad esempio, i nostri cookie per le prestazioni raccolgono informazioni in merito alle pagine del sito che visiti più spesso e alle nostre pubblicità che compaiono su altri siti Web con cui interagisci, oltre a verificare se apri e leggi le comunicazioni che ti inviamo e se ricevi messaggi di errore. Le informazioni raccolte possono essere utilizzate per personalizzare la tua esperienza online mostrando contenuti specifici. I cookie per le prestazioni servono anche per limitare il numero di visualizzazioni di uno stesso annuncio pubblicitario. I nostri cookie per le prestazioni non raccolgono informazioni di carattere personale. Un collegamento alla nostra Cookie Policy è disponibile tramite un link presente nel sito. Continuando a utilizzare questo sito Web e le sue funzionalità, autorizzi noi (e gli inserzionisti esterni di questo sito Web) a inserire cookie per le prestazioni nel tuo dispositivo di navigazione. Per eliminare o gestire i cookie per le prestazioni, consultare l'ultima sezione della presente Cookie Policy. In particolare il sito può utilizzare Google Analytics che è uno strumento di analisi di Google che aiuta i proprietari di siti web e app a capire come i visitatori interagiscono con i contenuti di loro proprietà. Si può utilizzare un set di cookie per raccogliere informazioni e generare statistiche di utilizzo del sito web senza identificazione personale dei singoli visitatori da parte di Google. Oltre a generare rapporti sulle statistiche di utilizzo dei siti web, il tag pixel di Google Analytics può essere utilizzato, insieme ad alcuni cookie per la pubblicità descritti sopra, per consentirci di mostrare risultati più pertinenti nelle proprietà di Google (come la Ricerca Google) e in tutto il Web. Per ulteriori informazioni è possibile consultare questo sito cookie di Analytics e privacy.

3. Cookie di profilazione

Ci riserviamo la possibilità di utillizzare da parte nostra (o dei i fornitori di servizi che operano per nostro conto) cookie di profilazione per memorizzare le scelte effettuata (preferenza della lingua, paese o altre impostazioni online) e per fornire le funzionalità personalizzate od ottimizzate che presumiamo possano essere preferite dall'utente o per memorizzare le sue abitudini e preferenze manifestate durante la navigazione. I cookie di profilazione possono essere utilizzati per offrirti servizi online, per inviarti pubblicità che tenga conto dei tuoi interessi o per evitare che ti vengano offerti servizi che hai rifiutato in passato. Peraltro informiamo che tecnicamente è possibile autorizzare inserzionisti o terze parti a fornire contenuti e altre esperienze online tramite questo sito Web. In questo caso, la terza parte in questione potrebbe inserire i propri cookie di profilazione nel tuo dispositivo e utilizzarli, in modo analogo a noi, al fine di fornirti funzionalità personalizzate e ottimizzare la tua esperienza d'uso. Selezionando opzioni e impostazioni personalizzate o funzionalità ottimizzate in base alle preferenze manifestate dall'utente, si autorizza l'utilizzo da parte nostra dei cookie di profilazione necessari a offrirti tali esperienze. Eliminando i cookie di profilazione, le preferenze o le impostazioni selezionate non verranno memorizzate per visite future. Nel caso in cui vengano utilizzati cookie di parti terze ci riserviamo di indicare dettagliatamente i link alle informative predisposte da tali soggetti. Il sito può utilizzare strumenti di remarketing di parti terze. In tal caso alcune pagine del sito possono includere un codice definito "codice remarketing". Questo codice permette di leggere e configurare i cookie del browser al fine di determinare quale tipo di annuncio visualizzerai, in funzione dei dati relativi alla tu visita al sito, quali per esempio il circuito di navigazione scelto, le pagine effettivamente visitate o le azioni compiute all'interno delle stesse. Le liste di remarketing così create sono conservate in un database dei server di Google in cui si conservano tutti gli ID dei cookie associati ad ogni lista o categoria di interessi. Le informazioni ottenute consentono di identificare solo il browser, dato che con queste informazioni la parte terza non è in grado di identificare l'utente. Questi strumenti consentono di pubblicare annunci personalizzati in base alle visite degli utenti al nostro sito. L’autorizzazione alla raccolta e all’archiviazione dei dati può essere revocata in qualsiasi momento. L’utente può disattivare l’utilizzo dei cookie da parte di Google attraverso le specifiche opzioni di impostazione dei diversi browser. In particolare questi sono i principali strumenti di remarketing che potremmo utilizzare: Google Adwords Per maggiori informazioni sul Remarketing di Google è possibile visitare la pagina https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2454000?hl=it&ref_topic=2677326 Per maggiori informazioni sulle Norme e Principi Google per la Privacy è possibile visitare la pagina http://www.google.it/policies/technologies/ads/ Bing Ads Per maggiori informazioni sul Remarketing di Microsoft è possibile visitare la pagina http://choice.microsoft.com/it-IT Per maggiori informazioni sulle Norme e Principi di Microsoft per la Privacy è possibile visitare la pagina http://www.microsoft.com/privacystatement/it-it/bingandmsn/default.aspx Facebook Ads Per maggiori informazioni sul Remarketing di Facebook è possibile visitare la pagina https://www.facebook.com/help/1505060059715840

Visitatori registrati

Ci riserviamo il diritto di analizzare le attività online dei visitatori registrati sui nostri siti Web e sui servizi online tramite l'uso dei cookie e di altre tecnologie di tracciabilità. Se hai scelto di ricevere comunicazioni da parte nostra, possiamo utilizzare i cookie e altre tecnologie di tracciabilità per personalizzare le future comunicazioni in funzione dei tuoi interessi. Inoltre, ci riserviamo il diritto di utilizzare cookie o altre tecnologie di tracciabilità all'interno delle comunicazioni che ricevi da noi (ad esempio, per sapere se queste sono state lette o aperte o per rilevare con quali contenuti hai interagito e quali collegamenti hai aperto), in modo da rendere le comunicazioni future più rispondenti ai tuoi interessi. Se non desideri più ricevere comunicazioni mirate, puoi fare clic sul collegamento per l'annullamento dell'iscrizione, disponibile nelle nostre comunicazioni, o accedere al tuo account per revocare il consenso all'invio di comunicazioni a fini di marketing. Se non desideri più ricevere comunicazioni pubblicitarie personalizzate in base alla tua attività online su questo e altri siti Web, segui le istruzioni sopra riportate (per gli annunci pubblicitari mirati). Abilitazione/disabilitazione di cookie tramite il browser Esistono diversi modi per gestire i cookie e altre tecnologie di tracciabilità. Modificando le impostazioni del browser, puoi accettare o rifiutare i cookie o decidere di ricevere un messaggio di avviso prima di accettare un cookie dai siti Web visitati. Ti ricordiamo che disabilitando completamente i cookie nel browser potresti non essere in grado di utilizzare tutte le nostre funzionalità interattive. Se utilizzi più computer in postazioni diverse, assicurati che ogni browser sia impostato in modo da soddisfare le tue preferenze. Puoi eliminare tutti i cookie installati nella cartella dei cookie del tuo browser. Ciascun browser presenta procedure diverse per la gestione delle impostazioni. Fai clic su uno dei collegamenti sottostanti per ottenere istruzioni specifiche. Se non utilizzi nessuno dei browser sopra elencati, seleziona "cookie" nella relativa sezione della guida per scoprire dove si trova la tua cartella dei cookie.

Eliminazione dei cookie Flash

Fai clic sul collegamento qui di seguito per modificare le tue impostazioni relative ai cookie Flash. Disabilitazione dei cookie Flash Attivazione e disattivazione dei cookies tramite servizi di terzi Oltre a poter utilizzare gli strumenti previsti dal browser per attivare o disattivare i singoli cookies, informiamo che il sito www.youronlinechoices.com riporta l'elenco dei principali provider che lavorano con i gestori dei siti web per raccogliere e utilizzare informazioni utili alla fruizione della pubblicità comportamentale. Tenuto conto che è possibile che nel corso del tempo vengano installati cookie di profilazione di terze parte, puoi verificarli facilmente e scegliere se accettarli o meno accedendo al sito www.youronlinechoices.com/it Puoi disattivare o attivare tutte le società o in alternativa regolare le tue preferenze individualmente per ogni società. In particolare per compiere con facilità questa operazione puoi utilizzare lo strumento che trovi nella pagina www.youronlinechoices.com/it/le-tue-scelte e controllare agevolmente le tue preferenze sulla pubblicità comportamentale. Ulteriori informazioni utili sui cookie sono disponibili a questi indirizzi:

Chiudi